Announcement

Collapse

Price is right

Squarebirds.org has not raised our 'paid membership' fee in over 15 years. It remains at US$20 and it will NOT raise in 2022 or 2023 (pandemic, inflation, or not). - Dave
See more
See less

First Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Show

This is my 430 at a local show last week. The journey began in 2008 and challenged me every step of the way, body repair, engine work, paint work and top install. Now it is a roadworthy sweet running reward for all the effort and monies expended.

. First Show.jpg

Carl,

I know how difficult it is to do a ground up restoration on a Squarebird convertible. Having a 430 makes it even more difficult. I admire your dedication. It's a beautiful car. I'm sure Ray would like to put it in the next calendar.

John
    John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
    jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Hi John & Carl! I agree with what you said, John! And I just told Carl that I would LOVE to consider it for the 2023 Squarebirds.org Calendar!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Hi Carl, good to see that She's all finished and may I say looking really good. I see you had blue skies for the show. We also had a show here in my State last Sunday but it was a washout. Ordinarily around 300 cars,but I was told that only around 25 turned up. It was cold, windy and wet. Our next big show is in two weeks time, followed by the "All Ford Day" on the 30th of October.

Chris.....From OZ.

Comment

Carl, it looks great!

Every time I see a red 60' bird with a white top I think of the five car Rosie's Diner photograph. I have 3 different sizes of the photograph, and one of them is on a board which has small light bulbs incorporated into the picture. Perhaps a potential purchase for your garage wall if you don't already have one.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX466_.jpg
          Last edited by kowalj04; September 22, 2022, 09:36 PM.
          Jim Kowal
          Thunderbird Registry #82613

Comment

Carl she is one sweet looking classic. Well done.
            Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
            Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Stunningly beautiful, Carl. The Mustang convertible next to your car draws no comparison because your Squarebird convertible has far more class and beauty.
              My latest project:
              CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
              --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Carl, I love the way your squarebird turned out. You must be proud of all of your hard work.

Comment

Looks Good. Keepin the 430 faith goin
                  59-430-HT

Comment

Working...
                  X