Announcement

Collapse

Price is right

Squarebirds.org has not raised our 'paid membership' fee in over 15 years. It remains at US$20 and it will NOT raise in 2022 or 2023 (pandemic, inflation, or not). - Dave
See more
See less

59thunder From Down Under!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59thunder From Down Under!

I have been conversing with Tony & Liz ~ 59thunder from Down Under, catching up on each others activities. I filled them in on Tweety Bird and Tweety 2 and sent them pix of the latter. They sent me pix of their gorgeous '59 Squarebird, which they still have. Here is a bit of what they had to say and a number of pix of their Squarebird, still looking great after being selected for the Squarebirds.org Calendar some years back!

"Hello Ray, Nice to hear you are well. Sad to see the Tbird has moved on but I bet the mustang is great to drive. Our Tbird is still with us and I doubt if it will ever leave the family, last year we had the pleasure of our eldest daughter Grace being married, I will send some pictures to you. Nice to read and hear about your activities. Kind regards Tony. I have taken a break from working and looking forward to maybe the next restoration project, thinking about a GMC Motorhome 1976 , only a few in Australia about 20 last count? Cheers and have a great day."

Here are those pix!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 13 photos.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
Working...
X