The Squarebird has landed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Squarebird has landed!

My 1960 Squarebird, a very generous gift of my father-in-law arrived safely in Maryland late yesterday. Going to get her all checked out and after that, my wife and I are looking forward to some quality time with her this spring, summer and fall!

Very nice, you've got a great father-in-law......by any chance does your wife have any single sisters?...just asking

Comment

Jeffrey, that is a nice looking Tbird! I would love to consider her for the 2023 Squarebirds.org Calendar! If interested go to the Anything Goes Forum and look at the two threads that show all the years of Calendars that I created over the past years. Also look for the thread on how to pose the car, set your camera settings, etc. You have months before I start giving serious consideration to next years Calendar. I also got a chuckle out of frank58's comment!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

That is definitely something I will look into. The car needs a lot of attention before she would be ready - but that has been part of the plan. I know it would please my father-in-law to no end!

Comment

Originally posted by frank58 View Post
          Very nice, you've got a great father-in-law......by any chance does your wife have any single sisters?...just asking
          Lol This made my wife laugh as well!

Comment

Originally posted by frank58 View Post
            LOL

Comment

Working...
            X