Marcia's 1959 Raven Black Squarebird!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcia's 1959 Raven Black Squarebird!

Here are 3 pix that brand new user Marcia ~ Mmassey80 sent me of her great looking 1959 Black Raven Squarebird! I don't know why the front end shot looks like it leaning down to the right on the passenger side. The right front tire might have been flat when that pic was taken. It looks straight on the other pix. Here they are.
    Last edited by YellowRose; November 8th, 2020, 02:59 PM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Very nice '59 Black Bird . Does she not have the skirts or not like them .
    Last edited by OUR5T8BIRD; November 8th, 2020, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Marcia said when she parked that car, the right side was in a dip on the ground, which caused it to be leaning that way. I forgot to ask her if she had the fender skirts but I will.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Always liked the Raven Black especially when it is clean
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

I do not have the fender skirts for this car. Would be nice but unfortunately that's not something that came with it. Maybe down the road.

Comment

I agree with Dano, Marcia's black Squarebird is really beautiful. I had a '81 Thunderbird (black w/red interior). When it was clean, that car was really sharp but I spent more time cleaning that car than any other car I ever owned.
            My latest project:
            CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
            --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Working...
            X