'64 Flairbird of 64CoralCoupe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '64 Flairbird of 64CoralCoupe!

John sent me a drop dead Gorgeous pic of his 1964 Samoan Coral Coupe! I had the pleasure of seeing this beautiful Flairbird at our last Tbird Club Cruise. It is considered to be a fairly rare color, the only year that they used that color on the Flairbird. Here is that pic! Here are a couple of more pix for you to enjoy. What a beautiful white interior! John sent me another pic of the interior from the driver side.
    Last edited by YellowRose; October 6th, 2020, 10:38 AM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Very nice. I like the white interior, it's an inviting color, like saying come on in. You're right about the color Ray, I've only seen one '64 with it here in Oz.
    Chris.....From OZ.

Comment

Gary Tayman (Tayman Electric) said that Samoan Coral was so rare, people were combing Thunderbird bone yards, trying to BUY data plates with that color code. That's how rare they are.
      My latest project:
      CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
      --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Cool colour Samoan Coral and as Dave mentioned rare. Very elegant colour combo and it looks like the interior is very clean. Good stuff.
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
        X
        Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'test.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78