RotarySam's 1959 Thunderbird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RotarySam's 1959 Thunderbird

Sam Campbell ~RotarySam sent me this picture of his beautiful 1959 Thunderbird Hardtop. Sam states that the car originally belonged to his grandpa so it's definitely a family heirloom.

John

rotarysam1959.jpg
    John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
    jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Sam: Raven Black is always a majestic colour on our TBirds, especially highlighting the chrome and the badges. Good stuff
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Very nice Sam and thanks for sharing ."" All in the Family ".

Comment

Love the happy face on your T- Bird Sam.

Comment

Sam, thank you very much for sharing your story with us. It was a very interesting read and it was quite the surprise and gift from your Mom, I am sure. I see you plan on doing the disc conversion, which is a good idea. You only need to do the front and not the back. As for the windshield wipers, I wholeheartedly encourage you to spend the money to get the electric motor and replace that vacuum one. Once you have electric wipers, you will never want to go back. The clock is something that you might be able to fix yourself with a good cleaning. There is good information on that in the Technical Resource Library (TRL), the link to which is always part of my and John ~ jopizz signature element. You may want to consider swapping the generator for an alternator also. You will want to make it as safe to drive as you can, especially if, down the road, your daughter will be driving it..

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
          The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
          Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Working...
          X