Welcome, Theoldfart1958 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, Theoldfart1958 !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Theoldfart1958! Tab hales from North Texas and does not own a Tbird. If you are interested in buying a Tbird, let us know what year, model, color, etc., and we can help you find one. If you do find one, look at the Technical Resource Library (TRL) on this Forum. Down at the bottom of it next to last, you will find the Vehicle Check List that members created to help someone who is looking to buy a Tbird. The link to it is always part of my signature element. Print it out and go over it. Take it with you, if you wish, or at least learn what to look for when inspecting one of these old Birds as a prospective buyer. The check list can help you select or reject the car you are looking at. It might save you a lot of money and headaches down the road or confirm that you think the car is worth buying. I would recommend that you save my phone number should you ever need to contact me. Should you have any problems navigating our Forum, please contact me, Ray Clark ~ YellowRose, John Pizzi ~ jopizz or Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected, our webmaster. His phone number is 248-544-8834. Enjoy The Journey!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Thanks for the add. I've always been a Ford Guy. My grandfather taught me early in life, "There are only two vehicles in the world, Fords, and those that want to be!!!" I've always loved Tbirds, but had a family not long after I started driving. Then I went into the Navy and when I got out expanded the family. A wagon was needed. I worked for Ford dealers for 25yrs as an automatic transmission builder. I truly enjoyed it. Now I'm 63yrs old and retired. My wife has a very good job overseeing the accounting offices of 7 Kia dealerships. She bought us a 53 Ford Customline street rod. A year later I got the 62 Galaxie Victoria with 30,000 original miles. I was told aboutbyour group by one of our club members, Leonard Wheeler. He tells me you are the folks to talk to about going from a 352 2bbl, to a 390 4bbl mild custom engine. I look forward to reading your discussions and adding inputvwhere I can. Thanks again, Tab.

Comment

Hi Tab, and Welcome! Leonard & Deb are one of our Administrators! They handle our US Paid Memberships for us, and are great peoples, as you probably know! Thanks for the overview of your life. I see that you are a Big Ford owner, as is our great Webmaster, Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected. Like you, he and Robin both own Big Fords. He spent most of his life building Fords in the Detroit Ford Plants until his retirement. If you have questions regarding anything to do with the Big Fords, like swapping from a 352 to a 390, post away in the 1957 To 1969 Full Size Fords - General Technical Discussion Forum. Dave, and others can respond to them there. Welcome aboard! You could not find a better, friendly, helpful Forum! Ray ~ YellowRose

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Working...
      X