Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's bird is the one on the forum page (gray one)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 57ford/60thunderbird
    Experienced
    • May 4 2009

im just curious whos bird is the one thats in front of each topic on the discussion forum page (the gray hardtop) was it a parts car or did it get restored or is it still sitting in the same spot rotting yeah im alittle board
    57 ford sedan
    60 thunderbird registry number 33404
    69 mustang coupe
    69 roadrunner

Are you talking about the blue Golde Top Edition with the lady standing in the seats with most of her body out the top with her arms crossed with the look like this is my car you touch it I break your face?
    I think that is a old picture. I've seen it on You tube and other places. Look at the clothes she has on the are from the fifties!!!

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

That picture is probably one that Alexander picked at the time he started this Forum. I have no idea where he got it from, or if that car still exists. I dont know if anyone ever asked him that question before he passed away. Maybe seeing it posted here will jar someone's memory if someone did ask him..

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by 57ford/60thunderbird
        im just curious whos bird is the one thats in front of each topic on the discussion forum page (the gray hardtop)
        I believe this is the bird you are referring to. I don't have a clue who's it is/was. Pics pretty blurry cause it is a thumbnail worked over in fotoshop.
        Attached Files

Comment

Please don't tell me thats her

Comment

• 57ford/60thunderbird
            Experienced
            • May 4 2009

ca58tbird yes that the one i was refering to

richard i knew the lady in the sunroof pic was a drawing from the original ads and brouchers or wherever
            57 ford sedan
            60 thunderbird registry number 33404
            69 mustang coupe
            69 roadrunner

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍