X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SandyBoy
    Super-Experienced
    • Oct 31 2002

Happy Holiday Greetings

Everyone, have a great and a SAFE Memorial-Day weekend!
    Be carefull out there, loads of traffic on the roads, some with "slightly" drunk drivers.

We are invited to a cookout at a local First Aid Squad, where out son is a past officer and stil a very active member. We go there every year - but this year I am very weak from 5 surgeries, from actually BEATING
    colon Cancer AND from having this past May 1st hernia surgery that was worse than the Cancer Surgery. FINALLY, I am well again, after 20 months sick, but...oh so weak, & still hurting from 3 weeks ago hernia surgery.
    If I get strong(er) I'd like to search for an excellent condition Imperial Convertible (1962-1968) if anyone has any leads....

Best wishes for a happy & safe holiday weekend, to all, even our friends and members across the "pond" who are not celebrating, the best to you too!

Sanford "SANDY" Block
    and the cars:-

1986 Mercuruy Capri RS ascMcLaren Coupe - 703 miles
    1990 Ford Mustang ascMcLaren 2-Seat Roadster - 2,300 miles - Final Car Made!
    1990 Ford Mustang ascMcLaren 2-Seat Roadster Silver Anniversary Edition - 6,100 miles.
    1993 Cadillac Sixty Special - 11,000 miles
    2003 Lincoln Town Car - Spring Feature Car "THE LIMITED" - 11,366 Miles. (Daily Driver)
    2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited "Final 500" Edition (XJ) 4X4 Wagon- 56,000 miles (Wife's Daily Driver)
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Chrysler Imperial Convertibles

Leads? SandyBoy, I've got leads! Here are 211 Chrysler Imperials listed, many of them convertibles. Check out the ones that are not listed as convertibles also, because they very well could be. There is one convertible on this list for $44,000 that is an absolute jewel... I did not take time to look at the others offered. You can do that at your leisure!

This www.jaxed.com website that El Guapo told us about some time back is a great way to look for cars on a nationwide basis or in your area.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• tbird430
      Super-Experienced
      • Jun 18 2007

Yes. Everyone have a safe & happy holiday weekend.

Thanks to all of you who have served & are serving in our military.
      sigpic
      The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• Coral
        Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Indeed!
        I just bought one of those flowers from a Vet standing by our 4 way stop-sign in town...all I had was a 20.00...and he kinda looked at me funny..'like should I ask if she wants change or not'....I directly said... "keep it - hadn't been for all you guys I wouldn't have it to give anyways...and Thank you "

He had the biggest smile on his face as he wished me a safe holiday weekend....

And so to any and all that have served; family members or friends, thank you and God Bless...!
        Last edited by Coral; May 22, 2009, 05:21 PM. Reason: spelling, of course!

Comment

• Dan Leavens
          Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Yes to all have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day from your northern neighbour.
          Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
          Thunderbird Registry
          58HT #33317
          60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Hey sandyboy I wish you all the best. And get well soon. That ragtop is right around the corner. Bill

Comment

• SandyBoy
              Super-Experienced
              • Oct 31 2002

tbirds8, THANKS !!

My eyes are bigger than my ability to take on yet another car. It's
              more like wishful thinking. I realize that I have enough cars that
              totally depend upon me for love.

I had a very very very special Imperial Convertible. A 1968. The Final Year they had a 'Vert. It was beautiful! The color of a brand new penny, with a white top & White leather. It was the dealer's personal Demo. Power Vent windows, even. 8-Track, Sentinel lighting and when I sold it - it had 20,000 miles (I think) and was 12 years "young" ...
              I sold it to pay for my Mom's care during her last days, in comfort in her home.

Comment

• bird 60
                Super-Experienced
                • Mar 18 2009

Happy Memorial Day, & good to hear you're back on your feet Sandy. With so many Imperials to choose from I don't think you'll have any problems.

Chris....From the Land of OZ.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎