Yearly Donation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yearly Donation

Alexander,as the years go by fast each year I have forgot when my Yearly Donation is due for the web site and it is important to me that the donations keep comming for all of us to have the benfit of this great site.Hope things are going good for you. Bob M

Bob, with the new member decals arriving soon, I will need to check the records as to who is an active member.

Donations are annual.

Thanks for the donations. It keeps this site running. We will be upgrading our server soon. This one is old. It went down last night. I was on the phone with the server technician for an hour last night. We need a performance upgrade.
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

Comment

Good point..... how do we know when it's "that time again"? Alexander, you know how much we appreciate all you do so that we can have this wonderful site...... but ...... I hope you don't think we are going to remember our membership dates some of us are having enough trouble remembering.... uh... uh... never mind, I forgot what I was going to say.

Comment

Paid Subscription

Okay, I now made it easy for members to know when their membership runs out by setting up a paid subscription that runs out in one year. You have a choice of paying annually manually or having payment recur annually automatically. You can donate by clicking on "donate to site" on the top right corner of the message board or going to the paid subscription section in your user control panel.

You get a lot of benefits for being a paid member of this site, including the new windshield decal.

Alexander
        1959 Hard Top
        1960 Golde Top
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X