Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squarebirds.org Needs A New International Paid Members Administrator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squarebirds.org Needs A New International Paid Members Administrator!

A few weeks ago, Dan Leavens ~ Dan Leavens informed us that he was going to be stepping down from his Administrative position of International Paid Members Administrator due to a number of personal reasons. He will remain in his position as a Co-Administrator of our Forum, and will remain active on the Forum. Since then, I have been reaching out to other International and National Forum members to see if someone would be willing to step forward and assume this position and the title that goes with it. This, like all the other Administrators of this Forum, is a volunteer position with no pay involved. Unfortunately, no one has stepped forward to assume this position.

Our International Paid Members are not nearly as many as our USA Paid Membership, so the load or demand on one's time is minimal, as Dan can attest to. If you would like more details regarding what all the duties and responsibilities of the International Paid Members Administrator entail, please feel free to send Dano a Private Message.

If you have interest in this, please contact him, and me, for further details. In the next week or so he will be taking action to provide all the pertinent details, an updated International Paid Members Spreadsheet, and the Squarebirds.org decals to a new Administrator.

Dano, as a fellow Co-Administrator of Squarebirds.org, has long provided us with guidance, advice and commentary regarding the operation and supervision of this Forum and will continue to do so. He is one of the few remaining Members of this Forum who knew our Founder and Webmaster, Alexander Sosiak, before his passing, when Alexander started this Forum. I am another.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

The opportunity of becoming the Administrator of our International Paid Member program is still available to any Forum member who would like to assume this Forum position. Dano has told me that only 10-20% of our Paid Members come from Overseas, so the load is not much. As all of our Administrators are, this position is a voluntary one, but whoever holds this position can be reimbursed for their mailing costs. This position entails sending our a Thank You letter, and the Squarebirds.org window Decal and maintaining the International Paid Membership Excel Roster for us.

This position is about to fall on my already aged and overloaded shoulders should no one step forward and assume this position. Anyone Overseas can assume this position or anyone within the USA. If you have an interest in this, send me a Private Message or call me on the Phone. Leonard & Deb Wheeler ~ Yellowbird have been handling our USA Paid Memberships in a stellar manner for years and we certainly appreciate all their efforts. It is our Paid Memberships that pay the bills to operate your Forum. Otherwise, we would have been gone from the Internet years ago.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Working...
    X