Adelaide Car Expo 29th & 30th Jan 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adelaide Car Expo 29th & 30th Jan 2021

Chris ~ bird 60 sent me detailed pix of his 1960 Customized Red Squarebird and other pix at this Adelaide S&S event. Thanks for the pix, Chris! Some great looking classic cars! Here is what he had to say, followed by a lot of pix to enjoy! One thing he said was a surprise to me regarding a fairly recent change in their Historic/Classic Cars regulations. From what he said, I gather they have really loosened the restrictions and inspections that classic cars were required to pass before they were approved as being road worthy! I will post the pix of the other classic cars in another post... Here is his Beauty, bird 60, a Tbird of the Month in a past Squarebirds.org Calendar. Notice the various customizations he has made to her, including the trunk which I have posted pix of in the past....

"Hi all, very lucky with the Covid here in South Australia. The Car expo was to have been in November 2020 but was postponed till now. I was the only T.BIRD there & unfortunately no prize for me.

Up until 2 1/2 years ago our Historic/Classic Cars had to be left the way they were as they came out of the Factory. But now we can pretty well do what we like with them within reason. Some have spend not a thousand or tens of thousands, but in the hundreds of thousands to make some of them Ultra Pristine.

Hope you enjoy the pix. Chris".
    Last edited by YellowRose; January 31st, 2021, 09:49 PM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Here are pix of the other classic cars Chris took pix of.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Chris I like the chrome exterior accent strips you have put on as they highlight the body lines. " Thank you very much"
      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Thunderbird Registry
      58HT #33317
      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
      X