Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Squarebirds Calendar Orders Are Coming In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Squarebirds Calendar Orders Are Coming In!

For those of you who would like to order the 2021 Squarebirds Calendar... Before Clicking on the Calendar Orders link you might take a look at Special Announcements and the thread I wrote regarding ordering the Calendar. It can be printed in 2 sizes, the 8.5x11", (as they call it, or 11x8.5" as I call it) or the 11x14" larger version which some prefer. There have been 5 2021 Squarebirds Calendar orders placed so far and I will monitor their progress for you. I would expect that in the next few days, they should be shipping and I can track when they do. It is important that the postal person does not try to cram it into a small mailbox and bend or fold it. So read what I said in Special Announcements. When you get yours, please let me know what you think of it. I would appreciate your comments. You can leave any here in this thread.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Just placed an order for two ( 2 ) calendars Ray . Thanks for all your hard work on this project .

Martin.

Comment

Hi Martin! Thank you and I hope you will enjoy them! Please let me know when you receive them. Ray

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

Comment

Placed my order the other day and looking forward to another great calendar. Thanks Ray for all you do for this
        group and of course the calendar.
        Pat M.
        Monson, MA
        1959 HT Hickory Tan, Thunderbird registry #77617

Comment

Thank you! Since I do have the ability to track the processing of the order I will know when they are shipped and can let ya'll know when to be on the watch for them. Educate your postman/woman on proper delivery of them...

Comment

Woo-hoo!
            Our Squarebirds calendar arrived this morning, what a great selection of ‘birds - nice to see the later model ones there too.
            And what a great shot of our ‘66 on the West Coast with the raging sea! didn’t think it would look so spectacular. (That rock wall is to stop the waves from wrecking the road more than it already has)
            Thanks for your efforts Ray, you’re a champ!
            A Thunderbirder from the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Comment

Hi Tom,I see ya received the Calendar! Yes, it was good to have some of the later models to choose from. I had to fill in a few months because of lack of Tbirds to consider, so when I got that picture of Christine standing on the seawall, I thought that was a great shot! So instead of using the older one of you by a train, I used that one and it turned out great, I thought! Thanks for your comment. BTW, IF anyone has not received their calendar order, please let me know. So far as I know, all that have been ordered have been printed and sent out. The only order pending that I know of is that by JohnG, which he just ordered the other day.

Comment

Still waiting for my calendars Ray. Guess it is the " covid " thing .

Comment

Hi Martin! I have just written to my contact at Create Photo Calendars, and copied you on it. I will let you know what she tells me after she checks into this. Maybe it got hung up in Customs, the US Election and Christmas mail rush. How knows... As soon as I get a reply and I will let you know what she says. Sorry for the delay, but a lot of things in this country are being delayed going through our mail system. For example, of you are a member of VTCI, as I and many others on here are, we are still wondering where our Scoop Magazine went to. So is the VTCI... They are trying to get the USPS to respond to what happened to the mailing out of the Scoop... No one around here, that I am aware of, has received the latest addition yet...

Comment

Right after that, I contacted CPC, and they reported right back to me that tracking shows that Martin's calendars are in a Canadian facility and should be delivered in the next day or so! So that was good news. According to the tracking, they were taking the grand tour of the USA, but they eventually got to Chicago, then on a plane, then into Canadian customs, and then finally into their postal system...

Comment

Was tracking them myself Ray and knew they had finally cleared customs a day or so ago . Thanks anyway for going the extra mile . BTW, just got them in the mail this afternoon . Again, thanks for all you do and stay safe in these trying times.

Martin.

Comment

Working...
                      X