I would like to get started working on the 2021 Squarebirds Calendar soon, but out of 22 possible candidates, I only have about 3 Tbirds that I can consider.... Most are pix that are way to small to be used, or just not posed well for consideration. I have, in the not to distant past, contacted many of you via email to let you know that your Tbird is under consideration, and a few of you have said that you are not ready to have yours considered this year. Others are, hopefully, working to get me pictures to allow me to publish a Calendar for 2021. IF I do not receive enough pix in the next few weeks to fill out a 12 month Calendar, I am going to have to go back through 2008-2020 Calendars and pick ones that I consider to have been the best of all those years... I would much rather consider your Tbird, if it has never been displayed in past Calendars... Because I have featured so many of our memberships Tbirds in the past, it seems to be getting harder and harder to feature new ones. Often times, to complete a Calendar, I have had to use pix with backgrounds that I would rather not have used, or pix with to much sand, dirt, pavement or shadow under the car.. If you are working on taking pix of your Tbird to submit to me, please look here in Anything Goes and you will find two threads you should review. One is on how to set your camera, and pose your Tbird. The other is the past 2008-2020 Squarebirds Calendars that I have put out in the past. Dave and I have just fixed those Calendar links and they are all working now. Take a look at Post #8 and click on the various years of Calendars, to give you an idea of how others have posed their Tbirds for the best effect. You want the emphasis on your Tbird, NOT, on the background.. If you have pix you want me to consider, please start getting them to me shortly... Thank You!