Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom ~ scumdog & Christine Meet New Grandson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom ~ scumdog & Christine Meet New Grandson!

Tom sent me pix of the trip they just made to see their just born new Grandson. Congratulations! Here is what he had to say, and some pix he sent.

"Hi Ray, Hopefully you’re staying cool and COVID19 free? As your part of the world swelters our part is chilly! Christine and I traveled north and west on the South Island to see our just-born grandson in the town of Greymouth. It’s an eight hour journey and we had to go over the Arthur’s Pass to cross the Southern Alps to get to Greymouth, a winding mountainous road as you can see in the photos. Those parrots on the roof of Christines 1988 Mazda (our newestcar!) are keas, native to NZ and are right little #*%^'s for peeling wiper blades, plastic trim and rubber window moldings from your car if you stop long enough! They are very intelligent and cheeky but so destructive! Hopefully all the photos go through ok. Regards, Tom." Here are those pix!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
Working...
X