Announcement

Collapse

Price is right

Squarebirds.org has not raised our 'paid membership' fee in over 15 years. It remains at US$20 and it will NOT raise in 2022 or 2023 (pandemic, inflation, or not). - Dave
See more
See less

Taking back my shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking back my shop!

Spent some time the last few days doing some work on the garage to get organized. I bought the car at the end of August before the garage was ready for it. Since then, every time I went out to the garage I wanted to work on the car...but after a while, the garage was getting in the way. Got one wall close to finished, have some work to do on the other side of this stall.
    Attached Files
    Todd Gilroy
    1960 Tbird Convertible
    Thunderbird Registry #54651

As Flo would say! Looking good looking real good!
    Charley

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

taking back my shop

Know the feeling just pit 45 gallons kero in tank for mine I like working in t shirt when its 10 outside time to get back to 63 jeff

Comment

Todd it is coming along nicely and tools in the right place
          Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
          Thunderbird Registry
          58HT #33317
          60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Todd, I'm jealous, I have a planned work project of 24Ft. of shelving for parts storage for my M parts .Also including a 20ft track for a electric lift setup to be setup in front of the shelf . Now all I need is my health back so I can proceed. I can't move in my garage because of all the parts taken off the car and my two other cars taken up space . My garage has hot water heat so I sit and stare at what I want to do . Ian ( REMEMBER NOT ALL BIRDS FLY SOUTH )

Comment

Wow, looks awesome. Where is the flat screen TV and fridge?
              Dena & Dennis Gorder
              1958 Coupe
              Registry # 3422

Comment

Originally posted by Buckaroo View Post
                Haha and thanks! No flatscreen (yet) but I do have DirecTV, a Bose sound system, a Nebraska Cornhusker mini-fridge, and most importantly...an infrared tube heater. That is all on the other wall of the stall, which I will get to this weekend.

Originally posted by Ian M Greer View Post
                Todd, I'm jealous, I have a planned work project of 24Ft. of shelving for parts storage for my M parts .Also including a 20ft track for a electric lift setup to be setup in front of the shelf . Now all I need is my health back so I can proceed. I can't move in my garage because of all the parts taken off the car and my two other cars taken up space . My garage has hot water heat so I sit and stare at what I want to do . Ian ( REMEMBER NOT ALL BIRDS FLY SOUTH )
                Hang in there, Ian, and I hope you get feeling better and get back to your projects.
                Last edited by toddgilroy; February 17, 2015, 10:57 PM. Reason: spelling correction
                Todd Gilroy
                1960 Tbird Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Buckaroo View Post
                  Crikey, if he has them he'll get NOTHING done at all on the T-bird!
                  A Thunderbirder from the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Comment

Let there be light...

Wow...just installed some new high output fluorescent fixtures in the shop area of my garage. What a difference!!! Maybe I won't need my glasses to read the back of a spray can now.
                    Attached Files
                    Todd Gilroy
                    1960 Tbird Convertible

Comment

Todd looking good
                      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
                      Thunderbird Registry
                      58HT #33317
                      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...