1950's Chevy Truck Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1950's Chevy Truck Forum?

My father-in-law has been helping me on my 1960 convertible and I think he is really enjoying getting his hands dirty again (former paint/body guy, body shop owner, diesel mechanic, stock car pit crew, etc.).

During his last visit he mentioned he had another project when we finished the t-bird...he still has the 1951 Chevy 1 1/2 ton truck from the farm he grew up on! Has been stored in the barn on the farm since they sold the farm.

Does anybody have any suggestions for a good web forum for vintage Chevy trucks? This site has been a great resource for me and it would be great to find something like this for Chevy trucks.

Thanks
    Todd
    Todd Gilroy
    1960 Tbird Convertible
    Thunderbird Registry #54651

1950's Chevy Truck Forum?

Todd, I do not know of one off hand, but google Classic Chevy Truck Forum, or some derivative of that and you will probably find one. Or Vintage Chevrolet Truck Forum... Let us know if you find one!
    Last edited by YellowRose; January 10, 2015, 12:01 AM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

try www.chevytalk.com they have a breakdown of cars/trucks & blocks of years too...
      sigpic
      The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

Thanks for the tip...I will check that out.

I did find www.stovebolt.com, which is a forum dedicated to GM trucks from 1916-1972.

Even if members here aren't interested in restoring a GM truck, I think a lot of you would enjoy browsing through the picture gallery.
        Todd Gilroy
        1960 Tbird Convertible
        Thunderbird Registry #54651

Comment

Working...
        X