Members's webpages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members's webpages

Kevin H. has set up his webpage under his user name 49effie. I have set up a link for member webpages here:

http://www.squarebirds.org/members_pages.htm

If any members need help setting up thier webpages, please contact me. I hope other users of this site will take advantage of the benefits of becoming a supporter of this site.

Thanks,
    Alexander
    1959 Hardtop
    1960 Golde Top
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

RE: Members's webpages

Kevin has great images on that site!

The one thing that always catchs my eye is a ROT sheet.

Under Top note the # 5, this means the car came with a Turquoise Vinyl top with Thurquoise lining. Along with a Turquoise Frame, matching the turquoise bolsters and white inserts

I would love to see some shoots of the interior of the car.

Comment

Thanks,

I will post some inside shots shortly that I took when I bought the car. It turns out that I didn't take as many as I should have before tearing down.

I suppose I could also do some now, but there is only one seat in it.

The car has been "restored" at some point including replacing the interior and the top. I am lucky (I think) that the color schemes have been preserved for the most part. The top is now white with a black inside. The bows are still turquoise. I'm not so sure that I like the white top better, eventhough the turquoise top must have been cool, matching the rest of the car.

Comment

Spent some time this weekend updating my web page - take a look, the link is above in the first post.

Comment

Good job!

That is a beautiful house with some nice old Fords.

Alexander
          1959 Hardtop
          1960 Golde Top
          Alexander
          1959 Hard Top
          1960 Golde Top
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X