Marge & Dan Leavens were in Detroit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marge & Dan Leavens were in Detroit.

Marge & Dan spent the night after treating Robin & I to a great dinner at The Masters (a golf theme restaurant that serves fine food). They were on their way back home.

Hope you enjoy these pictures...
    Click HERE
    Attached Files
    My latest project:
    CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

Great show Dave. Thanks again for the invitation to be there as well but unfortunately things did work out to do so.
    sigpic "Old Betsy" - my '59 convertible J9YJ116209 Thunderbird Registry #33341

Comment

Marge & Dan Leavens were in Detroit.

I see that Dave (The Gentle Giant as Marge calls him!) has been busy putting a neat video clip together of their visit! I got to talk with Dan while they were visiting Dave and Robin. It is always great when you can put faces to the voices you talk with!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Video

Dave thanks for the videos pixs of our visit to see you and Robin on our " road trip ". It was a great time, great people and of ourselves a lot of fun. Marg and I enjoyed our visit and it is always good to meet the good people ( and wives ) that we have on our site. What you do for our site as Webmaster does not go unnoticed by our members and administrators.

Howard: Thanks for the attempt as it wold have also been nice to meet you as well. Next time perhaps.
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Great picture. Keep cruising and having a good time.
          If there aint an auto plant for background, you did next best with a gas station

Comment

Working...
          X