Happy Birthday Dave!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYsquarebird58
    replied
    Dang it! I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday Dave!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Happy Birthday Dave ...

better late than never. Mike

Leave a comment:

• simplyconnected
    replied
    Today would have been Sandy Block's birthday. He was a great guy and I miss him, but he slipped away without being noticed for many months. I feel bad about that because he was a true American with the courage of his convictions.

Alexander and Sandy created squarebirds.org for our enjoyment, sharing of ideas, experiences, the love and fellowship of one another and of course, 'our rides'. May God Bless Alexander and Sandy with full tanks of gas up there in Heaven.

So, I'm counting my blessings today. I want to thank Driller (John Peters), Dan Leavens, Ray Clark, and all the members who came to make Squarebirds.org the great meeting place and reference source that it is. So many of you are talented beyond description and are eager to freely share with everyone on the world wide web.

I got a call from Len Wheeler (in Azle, TX) yesterday, personally wishing me a Happy Birthday. I also want to thank these guys for their kind posts:
    Anders, Ray, Keith, Richard and Tom.

Leave a comment:

• scumdog
    replied
    A belated Happy Birthday Dave!

Another year of posting helpful info in this site has passed - here's hoping there's many more such years ahead of you!

Leave a comment:

• simplyconnected
    replied
    Thanks for all the nice birthday wishes. Robin & I went to Mexicantown (downtown Detroit) for one of the most fabulous dinners on earth. They even had a birthday surprise at the end. The whole place was singing, 'Happy Birthday'. Even as we were leaving, many folks added their well-wishes for a great evening. And it was...

Armando's is a famous Mexican restaurant, where they have autographed pictures of all the Detroit Tigers through the decades. The place has been there forever because the food and service is great.

Robin l-o-v-e-s a good Margarita, so I asked the bartender to make her one. Out came a fresh lemon, a lime, and an orange. Each were halved and hand-squeezed into a shaker. As they were strained into the salted glass of ice, the tequila was added at the same time. Up 'til now, I thought I could make a decent Margarita using those mixes. No, this was fab. Never again will I use anything but fresh fruit.

See the guy in the picture? He looks just like Armando!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    HaPpY BiRtHdAy

Leave a comment:

• Anders
    replied
    We are 9 hours ahead of you guys. Still, wednesday 12.12.12. it is...

Love the Philadelphia Phillies mascot, haha

Leave a comment:

• simplyconnected
    replied
    You guys are QUICK! Thanks for the birthday wishes. Right now in Detroit, I'm only one hour into my birthday!

Here's a little cheer from the Philadelphia Phillies mascot:

Leave a comment:

• keith
    replied
    Happy Birthday Dave. I second Ray's words.

Hey Ray I noticed you changed your avatar back!

Leave a comment:

• YellowRose
    replied
    Happy Birthday Dave!

I see that Anders already knows that tomorrow is Dave's birthday! Probably because it is already Wednesday, the 12th of there and the Forum might be showing it already. Here it is not, and will probably not show it until after midnight here. I just called him to wish him a very Happy Birthday tomorrow. I hope you have a really great one, Dave, and thanks for all you do for us, that is for sure!

Leave a comment:

• Anders
    started a topic Happy Birthday Dave!

Happy Birthday Dave!

Happy Birthday Dave ( simplyconnected )
    Hope you have a GREAT day! And million thanks for all the help and support here on the forum. You are class act!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎