X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Squarebird Calendar

I turned my squarebird calendar to December ( yes December actually three (3) weekends until Xmas ) and see Chris's lovely classic from down under. Chris she is majestic as always and hope the club is gaining new members. As the month will go fast, let me say, to you and yours from me and mine all the very best over the holiday season and a happy new year
    Last edited by YellowRose; January 5, 2013, 10:38 AM.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )
  • bird 60
    Super-Experienced
    • Mar 18 2009

Thanks for your kind remarks Dan. Yes, Christmas is just around the corner. I also wish you & your family & very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

Chris....From Oz.

Comment

• Yellowbird
      Experienced

• Jun 18 2009

Squarebird Calendar

I turned my calendar today (one day late) and also saw Chris' beautiful '60. I love the red / white combination. The background is also very nice. I especially like the clouds. Really helps make the car jump out at you.
      Good on ya Chris!

Leonard
      sigpic

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Squarebird Calendar

Thanks, Leonard! I also liked that background very much! That is why I picked it, out of a lot of other pix that Chris sent, for the calendar because it made the car stand out so well. Normally, I try to stay away from backgrounds that take the attention off the Tbird, but in this case, that background accentuated the car, I thought. Wait until you see some of the Tbirds that have made it into the 2011 Squarebirds calendar! I am working on it and hope to get it to print soon. For those who have not ordered yet, they will be $22 again this year, mailing included. If you want one, send me an email or a PM, and payment through PayPal or check/money order.

For those of you who did not get the 2010 Squarebirds Calender, here is what Chris ~ bird 60's beautiful Tbird looks like. A great looking Tbird for December!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by YellowRose; December 2, 2010, 04:32 PM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• YellowRose
          Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

2011 Squarebird Calendar

At the very top of each sub-Forum is an announcement like this regarding the 2011 Squarebirds Calendar. I don't think many members have seem it, so here it is again.

I am accepting orders for the 2011 Squarebirds Calendar. The price is $22 per calendar, including mailing. Payment can be via PayPal to my account listed below. (Same as my email address below) Or you can send me a personal check or money order. Email me for my snail mail address if you want to do that. If you want to order calendars and get them in time for Christmas, please order now. You can either email your order to my rayclark07@gmail.com address or send me a PM. The final selection of the Tbirds to be featured this year has been made. The calendar is being set up for printing. In the next few days, I should have the first lot ready to mail. Get 'em while their hot! I will probably run through the first printing pretty quickly.
          Last edited by YellowRose; December 7, 2010, 06:36 AM.

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

Comment

• YellowRose
            Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

2011 Squarebird Calendar

I saw the proof run today of the calendar and I think it is stunner. There was a spelling correction or two that needed to be made and they were. I will see the final proof run tomorrow. If all is well, they will do the first production run on Friday and I should be able to start putting the 2011 Squarebird Calendar in the mail! I hope you will be pleased with it. See below for details on ordering and paying for one. Ya gotta have one of these on your wall for 2011!

Comment

• tbird430
              Super-Experienced
              • Jun 18 2007

Payment sent yesterday Ray!

I can also testify, EVERYONE on this site needs one of these calendars. They are amazing!!!

Ray puts a lot of time & work each year into making these fantastic calendars, and makes nothing on them.

Ray, you really should at least round the price up to $25.00 next year. You deserve something AND I know they would still sell...

-Jon in TX.
              sigpic
              The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• YellowRose
                Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

2011 Squarebird Calendar

Thanks, Jon! Payment received! I appreciate your comments. I have learned what Alexander went through when he put the calendar together! It is difficult to make a final decision as to which cars to pick because there are more than twice as many cars than months! Those that do not make it each year are given first consideration for next year. As for the cost, I might have to increase it slightly. I am not getting any discount on the calendar run this year. I guess things are tight all over. I am probably going to come out even again, except for those mailed overseas. As usual, I will take care of that expense myself. I hate to ask for more money for shipping to our members overseas. They get stuck with extra shipping fees on anything they buy in the US just because they are not in this country. I hope that ya'll will enjoy the calendar again. There are some great looking Tbirds in it!

Comment

• YellowRose
                  Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

2011 Squarebird Calendar

I am pleased to announce that the 2011 Squarebirds Calendars that were on order are in the mail! The mailing of the first run was just completed. I hope ya'll will enjoy the calendar again. If you see things that need to be fixed, please let me know. This year they are hole punched for hanging and I used a font that I think is easier to read than that of last year. It is a work in progress. As for cost, I think I am going to be able to hold the line on cost again next year. I had a higher number of calendars run this time to offset the cost. The more you run, the more you save they tell me. Those of you who have not ordered yet, it is still time to get one before Christmas if you give them as gifts. See my other posts about how to order and pay for them.

Comment

• Dan Leavens
                    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Ray as always, thanks very much from the membership for your time and effort into having these calendars produced.Your commitment to this and other functions to our site, is very appreciated. For those that haven't ordered them they are excellent stocking stuffers, displays in your trunk at S&S and also a good way to advertise our terrific site. Get a hold of Ray and he will hook you up
                    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
                    Thunderbird Registry
                    58HT #33317
                    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• del
                      Retired Expert Enthusiast
                      • May 11 2010

Mine Arrived Today....

Originally posted by YellowRose
                      I am pleased to announce that the 2011 Squarebirds Calendars that were on order are in the mail! The mailing of the first run was just completed. I hope ya'll will enjoy the calendar again. If you see things that need to be fixed, please let me know. This year they are hole punched for hanging and I used a font that I think is easier to read than that of last year. It is a work in progress. As for cost, I think I am going to be able to hold the line on cost again next year. I had a higher number of calendars run this time to offset the cost. The more you run, the more you save they tell me. Those of you who have not ordered yet, it is still time to get one before Christmas if you give them as gifts. See my other posts about how to order and pay for them.

.....and it looks GREAT! Thanks Ray, that's a super job you do on the calendar and everything else you do around here to keep things organized, welcome the new members and help people communicate. My hat is off to you! Merry Christmas and Holiday Holidays!
                      Regards,
                      Don Vincent
                      Amherst NY
                      1960 HT 352
                      TBird Registry 34042

Comment

• YellowRose
                        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Squarebird Calendar

Thank you for the nice comments, Don. I appreciate your comments very much. I just put some more calendars in the mail this afternoon. This afternoon, the gal who has a lot to do with setting up and printing my calendars found a couple of dozen mailing envelopes from last year and gave them to me. That will cut down on my mailing container costs! I also ordered another printing run which I will pick up tomorrow. I already have four of those spoken for. Once again, if any of you give them as Christmas presents, it is not to late to order and get them to you. They tell me that they get delivered in about 3 days or so, here in the U.S.. I know that in the past some of you like to give them as presents.

Comment

• YellowRose
                          Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

2011 Squarebird Calendar

I picked up the next printing run today and made a post office run. I mailed out 9 more calendars today. So far, I have mailed out 21, with a few more orders to fill. It is still not to late to get one for Christmas if you are in this country. I mailed the overseas ones first. I have 5 left, but I can get more printed if I need to. See payment information in other posts. Thanks for the nice comments and some repeat orders for more that I am getting. They are much appreciated.

Comment

• YellowRose
                            Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

2011 Squarebird Calendar

I have gone through my printing supply of 34 calendars like a hot knife through butter! So I am out of calendars, presently. HOWEVER, if I get more orders, I will print more calendars. Thank you for the nice comments I have received from those who have received theirs already. I appreciate them and that you are enjoying seeing other members Tbirds in a nice setting.

To those of you whose Tbird was not picked this year, you will get first priority for the next year calendar. For those of you who have not sent me pictures of your Tbird to consider, please do. Especially those of you who own Bullet or Flairbirds. See the other posts regarding picture size for submission.

Comment

• tbird430
                              Super-Experienced
                              • Jun 18 2007

I was sooo tired Wnds. afternoon- after coming home for a break from the hospital (new daughter). Needless to say, I was very happy to find my new Squarebird calendar in the mail box!!

Thanks again Ray, it looks great!!!
                              sigpic
                              The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎