Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Squarebirds Calendars Can Still Be Ordered!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YellowRose
    replied
    Dano, thank you for the comments you made regarding the Squarebirds.org Calendars. I am very pleased with the support I receive from Create Photo Calendars in handling the printing, and shipping for me. That is something that I used to have to do myself, out of my own pocket. It is an interesting project to undertake each year. It is also becoming a bit of a challenge since we have gone through so many Tbirds of our members now. Hopefully, we will always have enough new members or those who have their Tbirds back on the road again, to continue doing it. I enjoy doing it, and finding Tbirds well posed is interesting. Our membership has some fascinating looking Tbirds out there to consider. I would like to remind those who are considering submitting their Tbird(s) for consideration for the 2021 Calendar, to review the information in Anything Goes, on how best to pose your Tbird and also the link on the best settings on your camera to give me photos that I can easily use for consideration. If anyone has any questions regarding this, just give me a call!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Leavens
    replied
    As we are well into January 2020 and a new decade, many of you have the 2020 squarebirds.org calendar that you ordered. On behalf of the members, I would like to thank Ray Clark (Yellowrose) for his efforts and time in looking after setting up the pictures and production with our provider, for 2020. Ray your input in this project does not go unnoticed and the quality / cost of these calendars is excellent.

Once again thanks and will enjoy turning the page each month in the year

Leave a comment:

• YellowRose
    started a topic 2020 Squarebirds Calendars Can Still Be Ordered!

2020 Squarebirds Calendars Can Still Be Ordered!

I have been working on the 2020 Squarebirds Calendar for the past several months. I have now completed the selection of Tbirds of our Forum membership for the 2020 Squarebirds Calendar! I am in the process of uploading the files to Create Photo Calendars, who again will print, process and ship our orders for us. At the moment, I cannot tell you what the price will be, but it should be in the ball park of last year. As soon as I have everything set up, receive my proof copy and make any adjustments that might be needed, I will post the link on ordering it. That should be in the next week or two.

When you order and check out to pay, their system will tell you what the shipping cost is, in the USA, and overseas. It comes in a good, heavy mailing envelope to protect it. Payment can be made by PayPal, or Credit Card. You will have your choice of a binder. You can select the one on top, the Black Twin-Wire Loop, or one of the other options beneath it, at no additional cost.

There will be a number of surprises again this year, as there often are. One of them is the number of Tbirds that are considered to be fairly rare and hard to find in that color. Another will be, of course, finding out that your Tbird was selected. The cover is interesting, and I am always in need of good group photos showing your Tbirds at S&S events. I hope you enjoy the Calendar as much as I do, in selecting the cars, and putting it all together. A question was asked last year if the Calendar can be viewed before purchase. Yes, it can be when you order. Just click on the images below the Calendar cover and you can see each month.

Once again this year, Create Photo Calendars will be printing and shipping the Calendar for us. The Start Date for the Calendar will be January, 2020. Paper Weight: Heavyweight Gloss. You will have your choice of Binder at no additional cost. Just make your choice from the Binder drop down menu. The mailing envelope is heavy duty once again to protect the Calendar. If your mailbox is to small to hold it, make sure you inform your postal person NOT to bend or try to fold it and where to safely leave it if you are not home.

When you bring up the Calendar link to order, you will be able to review each month. Initially, there will be three pictures to look at, the Cover, January, and February. To view the remainder of the pictures, just click on the Next button and it will take you to the next three and beyond. When you are ready to order, click on the ADD TO CART button, AFTER you have selected the number of Calendars you desire to order. You will see the various payment options listed to the right of the ADD TO CART button. The cost of each calendar is: $13ea. + Postage - 11x8.5 or $18ea. for 11x14 (14x22 opened) + postage of about $6.

Here is the Direct Link to order the 2020 Squarebirds Calendar

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/2020+Squarebirds+Calendar-9751688041

Should you have any questions feel free to send me a Private Message, email me, or call me. Thank you all of those who took the time to pose their Tbird(s) for me to consider for this years Calendar. Those which were not selected this year, will be put into consideration for 2021.

Once again, I have posted the Calendar pictures in Anything Goes for those overseas in particular and others, who do not want to have to pay the expensive overseas shipping costs. You will be able to print out the Calendar each month or in its entirety, and tape it together to hang.

Last edited by YellowRose; May 2nd, 2020, 07:40 PM.
Working...
X