Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Squarebirds Calendar Is Ready To Be Ordered!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Squarebirds Calendar Is Ready To Be Ordered!

I have been working on the 2020 Squarebirds Calendar for the past several months. I have now completed the selection of Tbirds of our Forum membership for the 2020 Squarebirds Calendar! I am in the process of uploading the files to Create Photo Calendars, who again will print, process and ship our orders for us. At the moment, I cannot tell you what the price will be, but it should be in the ball park of last year. As soon as I have everything set up, receive my proof copy and make any adjustments that might be needed, I will post the link on ordering it. That should be in the next week or two.

When you order and check out to pay, their system will tell you what the shipping cost is, in the USA, and overseas. It comes in a good, heavy mailing envelope to protect it. Payment can be made by PayPal, or Credit Card. You will have your choice of a binder. You can select the one on top, the Black Twin-Wire Loop, or one of the other options beneath it, at no additional cost.

There will be a number of surprises again this year, as there often are. One of them is the number of Tbirds that are considered to be fairly rare and hard to find in that color. Another will be, of course, finding out that your Tbird was selected. The cover is interesting, and I am always in need of good group photos showing your Tbirds at S&S events. I hope you enjoy the Calendar as much as I do, in selecting the cars, and putting it all together. To those whose Tbird was not selected this year, I have put your car in the listing to consider for the 2021 Squarebirds Calendar. A question was asked last year if the Calendar can be viewed before purchase. Yes, it can be when you order. Just click on the images below the Calendar cover and you can see each month.

When I have the link to Create Photo Calendars that you will need to click on to place your orders I will post it. Then Dave will also change the link on the Home Page from last years calendar to this years, so it can be ordered from it also. Once again, after the Calendar becomes available, I will post the Calendar pictures in Anything Goes for those overseas in particular and others, who do not want to have to pay the expensive overseas shipping costs. You will be able to print out the Calendar each month or in its entirety, and tape it together to hang. I will let you know when I do that.
    Last edited by YellowRose; November 18th, 2019, 08:48 PM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator.....
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

I can tell you that the cost of the 2020 Squarebirds Calendar this year will be $13ea, plus whatever the shipping costs from Oshkosh, WI to your address will be. To give you an idea of what that might be, shipping costs from Wisconsin to me here in San Antonio is $6.35. As I recall, the Calendars were about the same price last year, but costs and shipping costs have increased slightly. The Calendar has been checked by Create Photo Calendars and pronounced to be ready for printing. I should have my proof next week, and as soon as I review it, and hopefully, see no need for any corrections, I will post the link on how to order them.

The Terminator.....
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

Comment

I am very pleased to announce that the 2020 Squarebirds.org Calendar is ready to be ordered! I have just received my calendar proof and approved it. Once again this year, Create Photo Calendars will be printing and shipping the Calendar for us. The Start Date for the Calendar will be January, 2020. Paper Weight: Heavyweight Gloss. You will have your choice of Binder at no additional cost. Just make your choice from the Binder drop down menu. The mailing envelope is heavy duty once again to protect the Calendar. If your mailbox is to small to hold it, make sure you inform your postal person NOT to bend or try to fold it and where to safely leave it if you are not home. Keep in mind that I had my proof copy stolen right off my front porch in a previous Calendar run... I have educated my USPS driver since then...

When you bring up the Calendar link to order, you will be able to review each month. Initially, there will be three pictures to look at, the Cover, January, and February. To view the remainder of the pictures, just click on the Next button and it will take you to the next three and beyond. When you are ready to order, click on the ADD TO CART button, AFTER you have selected the number of Calendars you desire to order. You will see the various payment options listed to the right of the ADD TO CART button. The cost of each calendar is: $13ea. + Postage - 11x8.5 or $18ea. for 11x14 (14x22 opened) + postage.

Here is the Direct Link to order the 2020 Squarebirds Calendar

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/2020+Squarebirds+Calendar-9751688041

Should you have any questions feel free to send me a Private Message, email me, or call me. Thank you all of those who took the time to pose their Tbird(s) for me to consider for this years Calendar. Those which were not selected this year, will be put into consideration for 2021.
      Last edited by YellowRose; November 18th, 2019, 09:10 PM.

The Terminator.....

Comment

Working...
      X