Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YellowRose
    replied
    Thanks, Dano! Much appreciated. For those who might be wondering where the link to the Technical Resource Library (TRL) went to, we decided to put it up on the green banner next to Donate To Site. That makes it easier to find, and as always, John and I both have a link to it in our signature element on any posts we make!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Leavens
    replied
    As many of you know getting your site " hacked" is never fun and takes a huge amount of resources to repair and get our site back to normal operating state.
    I would like to give a big shout out on behalf of our members and guests to Dave Dare,John Pizzi and Ray Clark for their diligence and for the many hours they have put in, to rebuild squarebirds.org to it's full capability moving forward. Great job guys and thanaks.

Leave a comment:

• YellowRose
    started a topic The Technical Resource Library Is Up!

The Technical Resource Library Is Up!

Dave has managed to get the Technical Resource Library (TRL) up and running and I have updated it. However, we are aware that some, possibly many, of the links are not working and those he will have to get to as soon as he can. His main focus is getting the Forum checked out fully and up and running normally again. See his comments in the Bear With Me post at the top of the Forum that he made to all. We no longer have a Home page as you might notice... That is a matter that will have to be dealt with in due time.. Please bear with us as we go through this recovery process.
Working...
X