Alternator Bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternator Bracket

Can anybody help me find the correct Alternator Bracket? My Tbird is a 1960. But I’m installing a 390 FE from a 1964 Thunderbird. All my research sends me in circles. Not sure if I need to locate an original one, aftermarket or custom one from CRAP or someone similar. Thanks in advance.
    SquareBird in BirdCity

Probably the easiest one to use is one of the CRAP 352/390 mounting brackets that will accommodate a Ford alternator. It is probably not the least expensive way to go, but probably the easiest way to do it. Finding an original one that might work might be difficult. Clint ~ Clint66 on here, has a number of Flairbirds parts cars. You might ask him what he has that is available that might work.
    Last edited by YellowRose; August 23rd, 2020, 07:10 PM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Thanks Ray!
      SquareBird in BirdCity

Comment

Working...
      X
      Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'test.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78