1960 Bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Bird

Ok... gotta sell this thing as i've finally come to the realization that I just don't have the time to get her up and running again. Asking price is $1,700... but please make all offers known and be serious about it. I put her up for sale once before on Craigslist and got the run around from all 10 people that were "interested".

1960 Corinthian White, with white and red interior. Power drivers seat, windows, steering and brakes. Had it running briefly through an external tank, but it needs a radiator now. She'll need about everything, but the body isn't bad for a Jersey car. Previous owner purchased the car in '69 and parked it soon after, so it's been sitting in a shed for about 35 years. Odometer shows 56k and I was told that is correct, although i have nothing to prove it. No title, but i believe I have everything that is needed to get one. The previous owner lost it and I have the signed DMV paperwork I think is needed to obtain a new one. I have pictures, but can't get them on here for some reason.

Don sorry to hear that you are selling your 60 and hopefully the new owner, will have the time to bring her back.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

1960 Bird

Tuxedo! Contact Cathie ~ Coral by Private Message or email. She can tell you how to post pictures on here...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Where in Jersy are you ...

located ? If you would send me a pm I would like to talk to you about your car. Thanks, Mike

Comment

Yes, give me a haller...I would like to see another 60 'needing about everything'

Comment

Working...
          X