Dash pad for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash pad for sale

I have for sale a red dash pad for 1958-1960 Thunderbird. I brought this dash pad years ago when I started to restore my 60 thunderbird and was starting to collect parts but never used it. A prior shipping label indicates it was sold by Larry's Thunderbird. there are some scratches and a small crimped area where the dash pad has sat in the box. These scratches and crimped area were there when i got the pad. This pad was never installed. I can send pictures to interested parties. This is true replacement pad, not a cover. Price is $375.00. PayPal is preferred. Buyer would pay shipping cost. box is approximately 62" long 12" high and 10" deep.
    Thank you

Originally posted by Birdman60 View Post
    I have for sale a red dash pad for 1958-1960 Thunderbird. I brought this dash pad years ago when I started to restore my 60 thunderbird and was starting to collect parts but never used it. A prior shipping label indicates it was sold by Larry's Thunderbird. there are some scratches and a small crimped area where the dash pad has sat in the box. These scratches and crimped area were there when i got the pad. This pad was never installed. I can send pictures to interested parties. This is true replacement pad, not a cover. Price is $375.00. PayPal is preferred. Buyer would pay shipping cost. box is approximately 62" long 12" high and 10" deep.
    Thank you
    Can you send me your regular email address or phone number by PM , Have a friend working on a '58 convertable who is very interested . Not sure if he is a member on the squarebirds site . Thanks .

Comment

Hi, i sent some pictures of the dash pad to your email address. let me know you need more or better resolution. Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X