Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: A 1958-1960 Tbird Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: A 1958-1960 Tbird Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch!

I have someone who is looking for the OEM Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch made for our Squarebirds. I have already looked high and wide for one and cannot find one! They have become unobtaniam, it appears. The one I had off Tweety Bird, I chromed and later sold to one of our members Down Under. IF you have one on or off your Squarebird and think that you will never use it, I know someone here who will. Please let me know. Here are pix of what it looks like.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

These sell really quick when available!!!!!

I missed out on the only two that I've seen for sale in the last eight months. One was Paul Willson, and I think he said that he'd only come across the one, and that was the one he posted for sale. The other time I saw one for sale it was someone random on facebook, and someone else grabbed it up quickly before I did. I really wanted it that time. From what I gather, I would not be surprised to have to pay $100-$200, maybe even more for an original one that is stamped. I actually already got a rear spare bumper that way I would not have to drill a hole on the one currently on my father's 60, as that bumper is mint.

If I come across two of these for sale, I will let you know about the second one.
    Jim Kowal
    Thunderbird Registry #82613

Comment

Working...
    X