Sheet Metal wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheet Metal wanted

Wanted for 1959 convertible: package tray (panel behind top of rear seat), trunk lid, and hood. Thanks

I am selling a parts hoard and I have a decklid from a 58 convert. It has the little flap that attaches to the deck. I am not sure if it fits a 59. It is in zip code 73025 along with tons of other 58-60 parts.

Comment

Originally posted by estatebirdparts View Post
      I am selling a parts hoard and I have a decklid from a 58 convert. It has the little flap that attaches to the deck. I am not sure if it fits a 59. It is in zip code 73025 along with tons of other 58-60 parts.
      Sent you private message

Comment

Are you there? estatebirdparts I’ve sent you several PMs. Will be close to you next week with a trailer. Thanks

Comment

He said that he had sold everything so I took his thread off the Forum... You can try sending him a PM or here is his email: erustad928@yahoo.com. But as I said, after he posted that everything had been sold, I took it down...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
          The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
          Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Thanks, didn’t realize that

Comment

Working...
            X