1958 - 1960 Tonneau Cover Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 - 1960 Tonneau Cover Wanted

Looking to purchase a good fitting tonneau cover for my '60 convertible. One that fits and mounts as it should. Colors don't matter. Will consider all condition types provided it fits and is serviceable. Please email me with pictures or let me know what you have and we can exchange numbers and discuss price.

First off Squarebirds didn't come with tonneau covers from the factory. The only ones you will find are ones that were aftermarket (To my knowledge Pat Wilson was the vendor that was producing them) and the fit was fair to poor. He has not made them in many years so they are extremely rare.

John
    John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
    jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Yes, I am well aware that this is strictly an aftermarket item. There were more than one vendor that produced these starting over 30 years ago. Some fit very well, others didn't. I realize it is a long shot that someone would have one for sale but you don't know unless you ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbird57 View Post
        Yes, I am well aware that this is strictly an aftermarket item. There were more than one vendor that produced these starting over 30 years ago. Some fit very well, others didn't. I realize it is a long shot that someone would have one for sale but you don't know unless you ask.
        Good luck in your search Matt.

Comment

Working...
        X