NICE 1958 BIRD FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NICE 1958 BIRD FOR SALE

Very nice Bird for sale with many new parts, including interior and all new brakes. Original 352 motor and rebuilt trans. For a list of other upgrades, please inquire. Have pics if interested. Looking for $14,500 OBO. Call Russ @ (530) 778-3304 or email : heeltoe101@yahoo.com

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Russ, None of your pictures are showing. They are all X'd out.. Send them to me, to the email address I gave you in the PM I just sent you... I can post them for you... If you tried to post them directly on the Forum, that is something that only Paid Members can do. You can post pictures if you use a free photo hosting service, like Photobucket. Then you can post the Photobucket link to them. Otherwise, as I said, email them to me and I will post them for you..

In trying to fix a problem I was experiencing, I deleted your original post and re-posted it for ya. When ya sent me the pix you want posted, I will do that for ya.

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

Comment

Hello Yellow Rose
      Please send me your email address so I can send some photos for my add (58 T-Bird)
      THANKS
      Russ

Last edited by YellowRose; December 3rd, 2019, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Hi Russ, I just sent you a PM with my email addy, so them to it and I will post them for ya!

Comment

Here are the pix of his pretty '58 Squarebird for sale that Russ sent me. I like the interior combination... It looks quite nice!
          Last edited by YellowRose; December 12th, 2019, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Very solid, rust free, good floors, nice dash and gauges. Good chrome & moldings), #s matching 352 motor and 350 miles on rebuilt Cruise-o-Matic trans. Runs great. Real cruiser.

PROS
            Lots of NEW parts listed here
            Correct OEM Radiator & Hoses
            Heater Core
            Water Pump
            Fuel Pump
            Starter Solenoid,
            Points, Plugs, Cap & Condenser
            Rebuilt Power Steering pump
            Steering Control Valve Hydraulic Ram & Hoses
            Rebuilt Original Ford 4 Barrel Carb
            ALL New Interior (correct}
            Gas Tank
            All New Brakes (Shoes Drums, & Wheel Cylinders}
            New Radial Tires (White Walls)
            Door Seals (Doors, Trunk Lid etc)
            No Body Damage or Bondo
            Fresh Oil & Filter
            Undercoated Chassis & Floors
            New Shocks

CONS:

Cracked Passenger Side Door Glass (Replacement Included)
            Headliner Needs to be restretched a bit
            Small Ding in Rear Bumper (silver dollar size)
            Directionals Work OK but Control Lever is a little catchy through its operation.
            Brakes are Manual. The Treadle-Vac System was removed due to worn out cracked bellows
            Buyer should probably install the 59/60 style firewall mounted power booster. Car stops OK but needs more pedal pressure
            than normal.

Look for More Pictures coming soon
            Thanks for looking.....
            Russ

Comment

Working...
            X