X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyldie
    replied
    Originally posted by captjohn View Post

The dent is more like a dimple near the tip. The pic doesn't show well because of the reflection of the chrome. I'll try to get a better one and post. PM me a fair offer. Priority mail shipping is about $7.00 U.S. to lower 48.
    Just to double check with you, I'm chasing both sides no just one

Leave a comment:

• captjohn
    replied
    Originally posted by Wyldie View Post

You have any pictures? Price?
    The dent is more like a dimple near the tip. The pic doesn't show well because of the reflection of the chrome. I'll try to get a better one and post. PM me a fair offer. Priority mail shipping is about $7.00 U.S. to lower 48.

Leave a comment:

• RustyNCa
    replied
    Originally posted by Wyldie View Post

I'm in Perth Australia but have a postal address in Gardena, CA (California) 90248
    I went out last night to take a photo of the bumper, when the light bulb dimly came on... you mentioned continental kit, not sure where I got front bumper in my head. Sorry bout that.

Leave a comment:

• Wyldie
    replied
    Originally posted by RustyNCa View Post
    I have some I could pull off an extra bumper I have. Where are you located?
    I'm in Perth Australia but have a postal address in Gardena, CA (California) 90248

Leave a comment:

• Wyldie
    replied
    Originally posted by captjohn View Post
    I have a slightly dented one I'll sell.
    You have any pictures? Price?

Leave a comment:

• Wyldie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RustyNCa
    replied
    I have some I could pull off an extra bumper I have. Where are you located?

Leave a comment:

• captjohn
    replied
    I have a slightly dented one I'll sell.

Leave a comment:

• YellowRose
    replied
    Michael, if you have not already done so, send Carl Heller ~ partsetal on here, a Private Message. He may have them. If not, send an email to John Draxler of Thunderbird Ranch. He may also have them. Here is his email address: jdrax@tbirdranch.com. You might also contact the Bird Nest in Oregon. They may be able to help also. Also, look down through this Wanted/Parts For Sale sub-Forum. There were Squarebird parts cars owners in this list, as I recall....

ADDITIONAL INFO: 4 listings down from yours is one by Bill ~ Capt46! He has a 1960 parts car he is selling parts off of! Send Bill a PM and ask him if he still has those two bumper bullets!

Leave a comment:

• Wyldie
    started a topic Wanted: cut down bumper bullets for continental kit

Wanted: cut down bumper bullets for continental kit

I really don't want to cut perfectly good bullets down to fit the continental kit, does anyone have a set? Cut down already or spare ones I can cut. Mine are in such good condition I'd feel horrible
Working...
X