Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE RELOAD YOUR AVATAR. You shouldn't have any problems doing this, now. Thanks again for the delay but now it is over. - Dave
See more
See less

FOR SALE - 1960 Thunderbird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE - 1960 Thunderbird

The time has come for me to pass the Red Top on to her next conservator! It is has been a great 10 year ride, but there are some other things that I want to do with my time (and dollars... ), so I have made the decision to let her go. I am the third owner and have put about 16K miles on her in the past 10 years, including several 600+ mile round trips. Never a break down... well there was that one time, but it was self-inflicted...

Excellent condition throughout - drive anywhere! Black with freshly painted red top (car was originally all black) upgraded with front disc brakes, electric wipers, Edelbrock 4bbl carb, PCV setup, new gas tank, shocks, radiator, seat belts, AM/FM 4x40W stereo, WWW radials, custom 14 wheels, smoothed & rechromed front bumper, new carpets with NOICO soundproofing and trunk liner. Has original red leather interior in great condition, electric windows, 352 / automatic. 70K miles. Everything works - needs nothing! Includes a trunk full of spare parts and manuals. A real head tuner and ready for cruising!

$15,500 OBO
    Regards,
    Don Vincent
    Amherst NY
    1960 HT 352
    TBird Registry 34042

Sold!
    Regards,
    Don Vincent
    Amherst NY
    1960 HT 352
    TBird Registry 34042

Comment

Congratulations, Don! I hope that you have told the new owner about Squarebirds.org so that we can help them maintain her and keep her on the road....

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator.....
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Don also congratulations on the sale of your 60 TBird. Was it a local sale in another state?
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Hi Dano it was local via craigslist. was listed for 3 days. Hi Ray yes I sure did make sure he knows about squarebirds.org
          Regards,
          Don Vincent
          Amherst NY
          1960 HT 352
          TBird Registry 34042

Comment

Working...
          X