Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trashcat
    • Dec 14 2013

1959 Thunderbird For Sale

1959 Ford Thunderbird for sale. Running AND driving.

352 FE engine recently replaced with a lightly used engine, which has been gone through, new gaskets, new Edelbrock Performer Pro camshaft/lifters, all bearings and crankshaft are like new, no lip in the cylinders, replaced the original carb with a Holley 4150 4 barrel.

Power steering, power brakes, power windows (2 new motors), new speedometer cable (needs to be installed), new gas/temp gauge, new gas gauge sending unit, new battery, nice interior, many of the vacuum hoses are new, body is straight. Have all 4 original hubcaps and side view mirrors (in the trunk), and what I believe is the original spare tire.

Needs: front end alignment, 2 front tires (because of front end alignment), transmission kick down adjusted, driver door hinges adjusted, and a little wiring that I just don't have the time to do anymore.

Asking 10,000. But I am open to any offers. I need to sell it to fund college.

Located in Rogue Valley, southern Oregon.

Easiest way to contact with questions or otherwise: Private message, as they are immediately forwarded to my phone.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎