1960 Hardtop for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Hardtop for sale

352 is out of the car on a stand, it had 4 bent rods - someone musta thought they were a mechanic when they set the timing. It did run enough to go around the block once and the Cruise'o'Matic was shifting just fine forward and reverse.

I dont know the history of the car other than my previous posts - shortly after I bought it I completely blew out my knee and now I wont be able to work on it for a while and I want my garage back.

I paid 4500 for the car and about 1000 more in a new bolt set, hoist, stand, gaskets, coil, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, manuals, key blanks etc.etc.etc. I would like to get $5K or I will entertain a trade for a custom 4 seat golf cart of equal value... It must be trailered away, but you get everything - picker, stand, etc. I can work with you on delivery for a reasonable price.

Pictures available on request - Body is clean as is the interior - it looks like it's used and wouldnt win any trophys but it's an easier resto than most. It has Power Windows, A/C and the Hydraulic Wipers. Dash is in excellent condition, Chrome needs redone- looks like original interior but either re-covered or dyed (I see red spots in some places) - trunk has had some fiberglass work around the water-drain areas (side seals)- this might need more attention for detail sake.

I just wish I could be the one to complete it...

You can email me:
    jeffbelmont-AT-comcast-DOT-net (replace AT and DOT of course)

or call:
    Seven-One-Four Two-Two-Five Nine-Three-One-Two

Car is Located in Corona, CA (92883)

Jeff Belmont
    ------------------
    1960 Hardtop 352
    SQBRD 60

RE: 1960 Hardtop for sale

You can view pictures by clicking on the link below... If interested please let me know - I would prefer it find a home with a Thunderbird fanatic than some 16 year old who wants to haul 20 of his buddies around in the trunk...

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/cH6ZM6rG

Jeff Belmont
    ------------------
    1960 Hardtop 352
    SQBRD 60

Comment

RE: 1960 Hardtop for sale

It's now up on eBay - e-mail me if you are interested and we'll work the deal off of eBay - jeffbelmont-AT-comcast.net

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

Jeff Belmont
      ------------------
      1960 Hardtop 352
      SQBRD 60

Comment

Working...
      X