Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 1960 Hardtop rebuilt 390 C6 Transmission

For Sale 1960 Hardtop rebuilt 390 C6 Transmission

Very clean body, no dings or rust. New gas tank, radiator, exaust. Purchased from Bird Nest, seats, carpet, door panels, trunk & hood.
    Both side glasses are cracked and need replaced. Windshield and back glass are in good condition. Car runs and drives. Can email pictures.
    Email: herro4376@yahoo.com or Call:254-913-0882. You can drive it home!

RE: For Sale 1960 Hardtop rebuilt 390 C6 Transmission

Please click on the link provided below to see some pictures of the car.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bikepainter/tbird.html

Comment

l.herro sorry for the misunderstanding, did not buy the car from birdnest but did purchase the accessories. gas tank and radiator are instald/// tail lights, scripts,seats,carpet, hood and trunk pads, lower door panels,ect. still in boxes./// old parts on car///have original radio, have new tires ,new m s n ing. installed,elenbrock carb. ///thanks for the calls///254-913-0882 yes this car runs and drives//larry

Comment

no one seem to showany interess in the car//the only problem is the brakes are hard act like the power bosster is not hook up//but running driveing car with working a/c and all new int.parts for $1,500,come on //ihave now found out form this site that the booster is under the dash//look and it is there.but no hose hook up and no hose no intake//maybe easy fix? one member call and said the spotlite / mirrors are worth some money?but neednot say how much/i did rec.the pic.of the red car with white roof very very cool/so took car to paint store/2 to 3 weeks/will post pic. as sone as i get the car back//the car is still for sell but could not take to fla.for 1,500.00 sorry the gas ,motel,and plane fare back is more the that.iwould like to see some pic.of car with wire wheels/if they look cool will use if not will sell//bad newsis they are 15 inch//will sell stock whells cap and tires// tires are new two set of caps one set good one set nos new in ford wrap//not sure if i am going to use the spots so if some one want pleas call asap berf the shop fill the old mirror hole and drill new ones//i am looking for repo book and decals //i have org.book but thay are veryold and cool to use sorry this is so long ///cell no. is 254-913-0882//thanks larry:+ :+

Comment

So what is it you are trying to say? It is very hard to understand, are you selling the car or parting out the car? How much are you asking for it? Where is the car? These are what people want to know. Everyone on this site LOVES Squarebirds. It is just hard to figure out your message. Try & type it out in sentence's. Without all of those \\\ marks. There are people out there looking for your car or any other Squarebird. But you must understand the Value of these cars vary GREATLY your car has been greatly modified, that makes your car loose the buyers who want an original car, BUT it makes it more sought out by people who WANT the more modern drivetrain. I hope this helps. Take Care. :-)

Comment

Sorry,the car is in Texas.the car came with a lot of parts some old,some new.I have all the interior pieces new and in the box.They came from the Bird Nest.there also is a box of new part,example;all the outside trim,I do not know if it is new or repo.There is new hupcaps,radio,spotlight/mirrors etc..too many parts to list so I left my cell number (254-913-0882)the car is complete and runs and drives.if you would like a full list of parts it maytake some time to type.sorry about the mess////but i am a pilot and in flight and emailing on a cell phone the price was $1,500.00,but now i have taken the car to a body shop to be painted.if he has I started before someone buys the car then the price is not the same.Everthing on or in the car works,Ex, ps.(that is power seats),pw.a/c.etc.the only problem is that the brake pedal seem to be hard.It stop fine,just seem hard.I bought a 1960 tbird cont from the lawrence marshall collection.It was being restored had no motor or transmission,missing other parts as well.brought the 60hard top for the parts then found out that the 390motor and c6 are not the ones i need.so I was going to sell the hardtop and the extra parts that came with the car.Ihope you can read thisif not please call.I am just all hot about getting the conv. done . do not need two birds at on time.thank you,Larry:+ :+

Comment

Ok I agree $1,500.00 is not enough to bring your T-Bird here to Florida then fly home. But are you willing to take $1,500.00 & a nice 1989 LeBaron Convertible with 38,500 miles on it. The car is fully loaded & gets 28MPG. Then you can drive it back to Texas. Where you resell the Lebaron you could get around $1,500.00 for the Lebaron in Texas & have even more money to use to help restore Your T-Bird Convertible. I wish I could offer more but I sold an ALL original MINT Squarebird for $3,000.00 It took me a year to sell that car but it had NO A\C. I lost $7,000.00 on that car. Just contact Bftte96@wmconnect.com I can't travel to go get the car or I would. Thank You. :-)

Comment

is this car still 4 sale?

Comment

yes,I have had the car repainted red with white top . all chrome replaced and all new int. has been installed.please call at 254-913-0882 as i am on the road and it is hard to email on my cell phone

Comment

Working...
                  X