430 A/C Five blade fan with the spacer WANTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 430 A/C Five blade fan with the spacer WANTED

I'm looking for a 5 blade fan and the spacer for a 1959 Thunderbird with a 430. The fan was part of the A/C/ install kit and replaced the standard 4 blade.

I'm willing to trade for parts or pay cash.

Thanks,

RE: 430 A/C Five blade fan with the spacer WANTED

I need quarter garnish rail moldings for a convertible.

Comment

I still need this....

Comment

Hey J-Bird, you wanna hear funny? I have had this parts car in my back yard since last October and because of a couple of guys here I am finally getting it stripped down. I pulled the radiator and while I was walking back towards the car this is what I saw! Yes, it was an AC car and the only parts left seem to be the pulleys brackets, compressor and FAN! Here you been looking and here I have been sitting on one! I need a washer motor for my 59 430, got any? A core would be fine (were west coast though, we don't do rusty pitted! LOL). Hawkrod

[img src="http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/410602/fullsize/DSC00330.jpg"]

Comment

The only washer I have is NOS in the box with all the lines, clips and correct bag with the outlet in the lower right corner. I paid 20% of what I paid for the car to get it.

Need a nice cam? I could use the compressor clutch too. Can you get me a photo of the correct one because I might have it.

I just traded an undamaged A/C evap enclosure for a fan and spacer off his 60 w/430 and I sold him a rebuilt 2853s AFB. I tossed in a 5 blade flex fan for his car which actually cools better that stock.

I wish I could help you on the washer but mine was gone when someone tried to put an alternator on it and it was a chore trying to get it back to stock.

Would cash work? Could you check below the driver side motor mount for a vacuum line on the side of the block and get a pic of that too? The 430's had a vacuum pump on the oil pump and I don't know what type fitting went into the block or what type line was run or the routing over to the wipers. I'd be very interested in the fitting, lines etc.

Comment

Heck, can I get a price on the generator and the bolts and brackets, all the water pump pulleys, the compressor, clutch, both exhaust manifolds the 2853s carb with the spacer. I also need the breather pipe behind the oil pan. It should be round and I have a square one off a 383.

How about for the complete engine too.

Where are you located? I had a MEL 383 shipped by truck from Oregon to me here in central California. For the parts I need I'd drive a ways to get them.

you can email me direct at davidATrhyner.com AT=@

Comment

FOUND ONE!

Comment

Working...
              X