Generator for 1962 Lincoln with a 430 engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generator for 1962 Lincoln with a 430 engine

Not sure if this would be of help to Tbird owners with 430 engines but I noticed a generator on Ebay item no 4565565229 (Searched under "Ford generators")-which might fit the bill - I apologise if EBay items are not within the topic rules of the forum but I was searching for a generator for my car and thought it may be of help . There seems to be a problem obtaining rebuilt items at the moment which is what I've had on order for some time

Peter

RE: Generator for 1962 Lincoln with a 430 engine

The point of the eBay rule is not to let strangers come to this board and take advantage of our members.

I have been loose with the rule when it has come to members posting eBay links. I think I will allow supporting members to post eBay links. Good idea?

Alexander
    1959 Hardtop
    1960 Golde Top
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

Comment

RE: Generator for 1962 Lincoln with a 430 engine

I think it would be ok Alexander and thanks for not tossing a couple or posts I made with eBay links. If it helps someone find a hard to find part they need. Like you said though, I wouldn't tollarate spammers or outsiders unless they have something to help someone here. Ian outsider were to post a link to a pair of 430 block thermostats and a rebuilt I'd like to see it.

Thanks,

Newbie Dave and 2 cents worth.

Comment

Working...
      X