This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crutchfield Audio, Video & More

Recently, one of our members expressed an interest in installing a modern Bluetooth Monitor, with iPhone/Android, USB, Navigation, CD player, and a Back-Up camera for her 2005 50th Anniversary Tbird. After doing some investigation for her I found that this company markets a lot of different units that handle some or all of these options for her year of Tbird, and many other years and cars models. In fact, after speaking with Brook at Crutchfield, she informed me that they can provide these units for all years of Tbirds! They can provide units for older classic cars, by Retro Sounds, back to 1955! $175-$450 depending on features. If you have an interest in updating your radio with all the bells and whistles of today, Bluetooth, USB, iPhone/Android, DVD/CD, Navigation, Back-Up Camera and more, give Brook a call or email her and she can fill you in on what they can do for you.

Crutchfield Audio, Video & More
    844-283-7431 or Brook - 276-325-6059. advisors@crutchfield.com attn: Brook.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
Working...
X