Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squarebirds.org 2021 Calendar Candidates....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squarebirds.org 2021 Calendar Candidates....

The Summer is going by fast with many of us still on some form of lockdown due to the Covid-19 virus. However, Summer will be gone and those of you in the Northern climate will be putting your Tbirds away before you know it.

I am already thinking of the 2021 Squarebirds.org Calendar that I will put out later in the Winter. I have about 17 good candidates to consider this year. However, most of them I do not have good quality, properly posed, high definition photographs of and I need them.
    Without them, I am not going to be able to put out a Calendar this year.... Now is the time, while the weather is good, to get them out, and properly pose them for consideration!

An email is going to the 17 candidates presently being considered. If anyone would like to add themselves and their Tbird to this list and you did not receive this email directly from me, get in contact with me quickly.

Go to the Anything Goes Forum, and look for the pix of the Past & Present Squarebirds.org Calendars. Most of them have not been fixed yet due to the hack, but several of the older ones are still working. If you look at Past Squarebirds Calendars, you should find that 2009, 2010, and 2011 still work. Or if you have a previous years Calendar, look at it to learn how to properly pose your Tbird. Look them over to see how best to pose your Tbird. Then go to Squarebirds Calendar Picture Guidelines in Anything Goes, to see how to set up your camera for high definition pictures and in the proper 4x3 nearly square picture frame. Should you have any questions, please give me a call at 210-875-1411 or PM me.
    If you no longer own your Tbird also please let me know

https://www.squarebirds.org/vbulleti...ure-guidelines
    Last edited by YellowRose; June 29th, 2020, 02:37 PM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
Working...
X
Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'test.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78