Announcement

Collapse

Price is right

Squarebirds.org has not raised our 'paid membership' fee in over 15 years. It remains at US$20 and it will NOT raise in 2022 or 2023 (pandemic, inflation, or not). - Dave
See more
See less

1961-1966 COM Service Manual!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961-1966 COM Service Manual!

Thanks to the efforts of Randall Scott ~ 60birdaussie we now have the 1961-1966 Cruise-O-Matic Service Manual in the TRL! You will find it in the Cruise-O-Matic Transmission section of the TRL. Randall has a copy of it and scanned in the 47 pages of it and sent it to me in two files. The '61 COM for the Bulletbird 390 also applies to Fords with the 292, 352 and the 1962-1966 390 Tbirds and other Fords. Thanks to John ~ jopizz, he was able to merge it into 1 file, and take out the Cover page in the 2nd file. You can right click on the link and do a Save Link As, and save it to your computer. When you click on the link you should see a little icon to the right side at the top. It is the one with the little semi-circle on the far right side. Like you see in the attachment. That will flip the file to the left so you can read it. Thanks again to Randall & Dana, for sending it and John ~ jopizz for figuring out how to merge and edit it!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by YellowRose; September 15, 2022, 01:09 PM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
Working...
X