Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Bonvillain ~ villian & his 1960 Squarebird!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YellowRose
    replied
    David fixed the audio portion of the video! Now you can hear what it sounds like! Thanks, David!

Leave a comment:

• villain
    replied
    Originally posted by bird 60 View Post
    Hey Dave she looks pretty wild. Send us more info of what you've done to it . I like the Gold hose cover, where did you get it from?

Chris....From OZ.
    I can check where we got it and will post back. it's just a heat shielding wrap.

Leave a comment:

• villain
    replied
    Lets see if this one will embed...should at least start in the browser window anyway.
    http://dbonvillain.com/Tbird_Start.m4v
    Last edited by villain; October 12th, 2019, 10:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Leavens
    replied
    Dave very nicely done and twin fan set up sweet

Leave a comment:

• bird 60
    replied
    Hey Dave she looks pretty wild. Send us more info of what you've done to it . I like the Gold hose cover, where did you get it from?

Chris....From OZ.

Leave a comment:

• YellowRose
    replied
    David, thanks for posting the picture! I thought it had posted, but I see that it failed to do so when I posted!

Leave a comment:

• villain
    replied

Leave a comment:

• YellowRose
    started a topic David Bonvillain ~ villian & his 1960 Squarebird!

David Bonvillain ~ villian & his 1960 Squarebird!

Dave has had this to say, after sending me a pic of what his 1960 Golde Top engine bay looks like now! He said he should have a video to post of how it sounds once they get it running...

"After almost 3.5yrs (unreal...no way would I have done this had I realized what it would take), it’s finally supposed to fire up on Tuesday next week. Dave"
Working...
X