Cruise Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise Night

The local Wal Mart allows the use of its side lot for a regular Friday night cruise. Usually between 100 and 200 cars show up. So far I'm the only Squarebird. I'm the one in the #33 shirt.

Cruise Night.jpeg

Chris, that is good that WalMart does that. I need to check and see if any of the many WalMarts here will do that also! A really nice photo of you and your Tbird! Now that you have her operational, Chris, I do not think I have ever considered her for the Squarebirds.org Calendar! I can pretty well tell you, that at the moment, I dont have enough new candidates to consider for 2023. I will have to use some repeats to fill out 12 months. So you have an excellent chance on her being selected! So if you would like to submit her, please do, and give me a call for all the details. Being a Red Convertible, I usually like to have a red Tbird for the month of July. Make my phone ring! 210-875-1411.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Chris,

Great to see you got her out and about and showing off nicely. Hope she's running great
      and things are working as they should now. Keep running her around and keep count on
      how many people smile at her and give you the thumbs up!

Hope to see you at the hot dog truck someday!

Take care,
      Pat
      Pat M.
      Monson, MA
      1959 HT Hickory Tan, Thunderbird registry #77617

Comment

Working...
      X