1959 352 FE heater hose connections to motor end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 352 FE heater hose connections to motor end

I am looking for pictures of where the motor end of heater hoses are connected

This car came with no thermostat housing and hoses coming from heater to motor so I need pictures of correct thermostat housing and where the heater hoses connect to motor

This is a non A/C 352

Thank you

I am not near any squarebirds now. They are at a different property. I saw that you posted this on the larger 58 59 60 squarebird Facebook (fb) page an hour ago. I'm actually a little surprised no comments yet, however it is a weekday (work). When I'm desperate for pictures in a timely manner, I try google images and looking at for sale ads on same model cars then zooming in on the pictures (classic cars/classic auto trader/hemmings/marketplace). Sometimes I find nice close ups. I'm not sure if you are trying to finish the job today or not. Hopefully the fb page or here gets you results. My experience is that given time, the admins will certainly be able to help.
    Last edited by kowalj04; June 17th, 2021, 03:37 PM.
    Jim Kowal
    Thunderbird Registry #82613

Comment

There is no thermostat housing on a Squarebird. Squarebirds use an overflow tank that has the thermostat incorporated into it. As for the heater hoses the top hose from the heater core goes to the nipple on the water pump and the bottom hose from the heater core goes to the nipple on the intake manifold.

John

59 engine.jpg
      radiator hose diagram.jpg

John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
      jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X