Gauge light issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauge light issues

Looking for some input currently my I am having an issue with my gauge lights .... since they were not working I put new bulbs in and in the process found the issue. Working with the clock for simplicity with new bulbs and a new fuse the lights worked right up until I went to put it back in place. As soon as the gauge touched the metal panel it blew the fuse. Any thoughts on this or am I looking at rewiring the dash?

first thought (and only a thought) is a short in the bulb socket making it carry the 12V positive. easy and quick enough to test.

Comment

Working...
    X
    Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'test.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78