Water pump for 58

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water pump for 58

Are all the FE water pumps the same or is the 58 specific? I notice on a google search for this pump, it as usual, is the most expensive. Has anyone referb'd these?

The water pumps for the 1958,1959 & 1960 Thunderbird 352's are all the same. If you can find a rebuild kit they can be rebuilt but it is not the easiest.

John
    John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
    jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Hi Newstang,

If your pump needs to be rebuilt you can try this company, http://www.arthurgouldrebuilders.com/ I used them for mine after ordering
      a "new" pump and having my engine rebuilder tell me the new one leaked and wasn't machined properly. I quickly called A.G. and they
      rebuilt mine in a day as they weren't busy. I was able to drop off and pickup the next day and cost was less than a new pump.
      I'd at least give them a call to check on price and timing and then decide which way you want to proceed.

Oh, no affiliation other than a happy customer with an original rebuilt pump.

Good luck,
      Pat
      Pat M.
      Monson, MA
      1959 HT Hickory Tan, Thunderbird registry #77617

Comment

Hey Pat, great link...thanks.

Comment

great source and he's not far from CT

Comment

Working...
          X
          Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'test.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78