Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YellowRose
    replied
    Sam, congratulations on getting back in place again! Glad to hear that!

Leave a comment:

• RotarySam
    replied
    I did get it installed today back correctly today. I never would have seen that recessed hole if I didn’t know where to look. Thanks again.
    Sam

Leave a comment:

• jopizz
    replied
    It's a pain to get in especially from underneath. No matter which end you put in first you have to use some force to get the other end in. If it's not put in correctly it will just fall out again.

John

Leave a comment:

• RotarySam
    replied
    Thanks! That helps a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Tbird1044
    replied
    I think the attached picture will show where the tube goes. They are usually just a slight interference fit into the valve body.
    Nyles DSCN3649.JPG

Leave a comment:

• RotarySam
    started a topic Loose tube after dropping transmission pan

Loose tube after dropping transmission pan

I started a transmission fluid change on my 59. As soon as I dropped the pan, I noticed a loose tube in the bottom of the pan, and I don’t know where it goes. It doesn’t have fittings on it and doesn’t look broken. Can someone help me out? It’s just on jack stands so I don’t have much room. Thank you.
    Sam
    Attached Files
Working...
X
Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'test.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78