No announcement yet.

Eric's 1960 T-Bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric, here's a shot from underneath of the pipe mocked up in place. There is actually more room than this angle shows.

Comment

• Still waiting to get some feedback on brakes and waiting for fuses to come from the US I am wandering around,
      I noticed a while ago that the bulb that lights the heater console was there with about 10cm of wire. I first considered to leave it alone but as I have some time I may draw a wire to a source. What would be the better place to plug this wire, the headlight switch maybe?

Also how do you replace the period connectors as the one on the picture below? Can we find a modern connector that would fit over threads like those?
      Attached Files

Comment

• Still waiting for that :
        Also how do you replace the period connectors as the one on the picture below? Can we find a modern connector that would fit over threads like those?
        Attached Files

Comment

• customerservice@wiringdepot.com This a link to JT & T in Reno Nevada USA. They have a universal 90 degree pigtail with a 10 inch lead for $2.69. Looks like what you want for your fuel sender in post 469. You could possibly use 2 for the stop light switch in post 470.

Comment

• Thank you
            I will order that from wiringdepot. I replaced the one on the tank with a nut and eyelet connector. I used the image for illustration purposes as back then I did not had a stop switch picture available.

Comment

Working...
            X