• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close to coming home!
    Todd Gilroy
    1960 Tbird Convertible
    Thunderbird Registry #54651

Comment

Hey Todd! Congratulations! What a beautiful looking color! That is gonna be something nice to see when it is all put together again!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Bumpers are back...now I just need the rest of the car to come home!
        Todd Gilroy
        1960 Tbird Convertible

Comment

I dug out the outside windshield stainless steel moulding pieces to polish them up and I am wondering how critical these two pieces are in reattaching the trim. As you can see, my original pieces are pretty rusty and wondering if I should just fabricate a couple of replacements.

Attached Files
          Todd Gilroy
          1960 Tbird Convertible

Comment

Thanks to a PM exchange with Carl Heller these are embedded in the convertible pillar post seals. As you can see there wasn’t much left of my seals.
            Todd Gilroy
            1960 Tbird Convertible

Comment

Counting down the days...one more coat of clear to go then wet sanding this week with windshield, hood, doors and deck lid installation/alignment next week. Can't wait to get this home and start reassembly.

Left front.jpeg
              Right rear.jpeg
              Todd Gilroy
              1960 Tbird Convertible

Comment

Hi Todd! I remember the excitement I felt as I watched the paint guys working on Tweety, from day to day, and then the day when the painting was a done, and all the new re-chromed components were back on the car! Then, the excitement of seeing them drive her out front to show her off... That is when the guys named her "Tweety Bird!" Enjoy those feelings when you get to that point! What is her name? "Blue Bird?".....

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
                The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
                Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Looking good Todd. Looking forward for the next lot of pix.

Chris....From OZ.

Comment

Working...
                  X