1960 Disc Brake conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car needs a good wash, it's very dusty.

My son and I took the car up to get dinner about 5 miles away. It ran very well and the brakes work much better now. It obviously doesn't stop like a new Honda or something, but considering it's weight and it's age, and the fact that I installed the braking system, I'd say it brakes pretty darn good!! Before you had to really bury your foot into the pedal to make it stop. It actually stops like a normal car now. Will get it out tomorrow and try to do some quick stops to see how it handles that.

Very happy with the results though - thank you everyone for all the help and guidance along this journey, I have learned quite a bit along the way.

Comment

Adam, your wife looks like one Happy Camper sitting behind the wheel of that gorgeous Red Squarebird! That would have been a great picture for the Calendar, minus the vehicles around it and in a proper setting! It is to bad I already featured it in the 2019 Squarebirds.org Calendar for July!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Working...
      X
      Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'test.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/squar229/public_html/vbulletin/index.php on line 78